Dangal crosses 400 Crore in China : Record Box Office Collections. Dangal has grossed around 400 crores Collection at China Box Office after 11 days Report.
The Second Weekend Collections of Dangal is 32.68 Million and it is around 2.5 times the first weekend collections (12.59 Million USD). We are short of adjectives to describe the trending of this film in China. The film is running in a different trajectory in China so it is impossible to predict the lifetime at this point.
Including the half day collections of Dangal on Monday, the film has crossed the 400 crore Gross mark at the China Box Office. The Collections now stands at 62.4 Million and the film should be between the 75-80 Million Mark by the end of second week at China Box Office. The trending in the third and fourth week will tell us how insane can the numbers go as far as the lifetime is concerned.
The film is creating records in Dangal just like Baahubali 2 is doing in India and it is a proud moment for the Indian film industry as both the films are clearly showcasing the potential business of Indian films both in domestic as well as overseas markets.
Day Wise Collections of Dangal in China (ATP – Average Ticket Price).
- Friday – 2.34 Million (ATP 4.15 $, 30245 Shows, 547415 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Saturday – 4.69 Million (ATP 4.33 $, 32421 Shows, 1084752 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Sunday – 5.56 Million (ATP 4.37 $, 35778 Shows, 1271182 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Monday – 3.04 Million (ATP 4.29 $, 37952 Shows, 708951 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Tuesday – 3.55 Million (ATP 4.35 $, 43438 Shows, 814869 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Wednesday – 3.96 Million (ATP 4.33 $, 47121 Shows, 915574 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Thursday – 3.95 Million (ATP 4.36 $, 46933 Shows, 907761 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Friday – 6.21 Million (ATP 4.44 $, 34547 Shows, 1397843 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Saturday – 13.86 Million (ATP 4.47 $, 54419 Shows, 3099003 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Sunday – 12.61 Million (ATP 4.24 $, 62437 Shows, 2976700 Footfalls/Admissions)
- Monday (* Still Running) – 2.5 Million
Total (till now) – 62.4 Million USD (400 crore)