Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office Final Verdict : Hit or Flop Profit or Loss. Check out Detailed Final Lifetime Box Office Collections Analysis of Tiger Zinda Hai Final Verdict – Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai Hit or Flop and Total Profit or Loss for everyone involved with this film.
Release Date:- 22/12/2017
Star Cast:- Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Paresh Rawal, Angad Bedi, Paresh Pahuja, Kumud Mishra, Sajjad Delafrooz etc.
Director:- Ali Abbas Zafar
Produced by:- Aditya Chopra (Yash Raj Films)
Distributed by:- Yash Raj Films Pvt. Ltd.
Music Director:- Amaal Maalik, Tanishk Bagchi
Release Size :- 4650 Screens (India) + 1100 Screens (Overseas)
Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office Analysis and Final Verdict Hit or Flop Profit or Loss
Opening/First Day Collections:- 34.10 crore
First Weekend Collections (3 Days) :- 114.93 crore
First Week Box Office Collections (7 Days) :- 206.04 crore
Lifetime India Box Office Collections :- 339.25 (Expected)
Lifetime Box Office Overseas Collections:- US $ 20.32 M (Expected) (130.25 crore – USD at 64 INR)
Footfalls (Estimated) – 3.2 crore plus (* Still Running)
Costs / Total Budget (Estimated)
- Production Cost – 150 crore (minus Salman Khan’s remuneration – Profit Sharing Deal)
- Prints and Publicity Cost – 20 crore
- Total Costs to Recover – 170 crore
- Satellite Price – 70 crores (Sony Network)
- India Theatrical Final Distributor Share :- ~170 crore
- Overseas Final Distributor Share – 55.5 crore
- Music Rights :- 20 crore (Yash Raj Music)
- Digital Rights – 60 crore (Amazon Prime)
- Home Video :-2.5 crore
- Rebate for Shooting in Gulf :- 20 crore (Yash Raj Films)
- Other Ancillary Revenue – 15 crore (Brand Partners etc.)
Total Recovery/Profit/Loss (Estimated) :-
- For Producers/Distributors : 170+70+55.5 +20+2.5+60+20+15 crore – 170 crore= 243 crore (145 % Profit)Salman Khan takes home 50 % of the profits (~120 crores).
Total Gross Collections :-
430.25 cr (India) + 130.25 cr (Overseas) = ~560.5 crore Worldwide
VERDICT – BLOCKBUSTER
- Salman Khan’s All Time Highest Grosser beating Bajrangi Bhaijaan and his third 300 Crore Grosser
- Salman Khan’s 12th Consecutive 100 crore grosser.
- Tiger Zinda Hai is Salman Khan’s 9th Blockbuster or Higher Verdict of this Decade. His 10th Super Hit or Higher of this decade.
- In India, it is the third highest grosser ever after Dangal and PK. In Overseas, it is the ninth highest ever after Dangal, Dhoom 3, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Dilwale, PK, Padmaavat, Sultan and My Name is Khan. This is the considering the release in traditional markets and only Hindi version.
- Tiger Zinda Hai is Salman Khan’s 6th 100 crore domestic distributor share and third 150 crore + distributor share film. Shah Rukh Khan has one 100 crore domestic share while Aamir Khan has three 100 crore domestic share (including two 150 crore distributor share).